Journey to the aisle..

Buzzing and rushing with all the preparations for 16th December...

Gonna make it legal in FOUR days time, what.. how did this get here so quickly. I am dying with excitement and wracked with nerves as I picture those final moments. Aggg mixed feelings- a  surge of adrenaline, happiness, trepidation, tearful, joyous.. so on.. few months back my dad was hospitalized and all of us got worried sick. Thank God that he recovered just in time and he is going to walk me down the aisle.. it’s like my childhood bedtime stories that turn into a reality. There is no way to emotionally prepared for such life-altering event. Freak-outs.




It’s an exciting weekend coming up!! Stay close with me at racheleeemq (instagram)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Asen's 1yo Photoshoot

Wedding 16.12.17

Wedding details..