Exploring Make Up Artists

I can be very fussy when it comes to anything to do with my wedding... Especially when I have to choose a make up artist for my big day because almost all bridal make up and hairdos I've come across seems so picture perfect. Also mainly because I am the bride ma... Make up artist very important cause they are the ones painting my face... So I 哪里可以拿我的脸来开玩笑 right? Sadly... Not all will suit my style and wedding theme... We can't have the best of both worlds right? 😁 And since I have a bit of free time... I shall now blog about it...

Exploring MUAS for my wedding

 1) Charlane_Yu
 2) @esta_hsu_makeup
 3) @cocoonmakeupandhair


1) Charlane_Yu 

Charlane Charlane Charlane... I find it so easy to click with Charlene! She one heck of a meticulous make up artist and hair stylist. Her versatility and adaptability is exemplified by her numerous undertakings such as commercial photo-shoots and weddings.  I am glad that she could handle me so well and at the same time make the whole session a enjoyable and comfortable one. 👍




I was blown away with the details of this hairdo. 
I think hair styling plays an essential role in your overall looks. 
Hair coloring by: @athenssalon


I prefer higher double eyelids crest and she pay careful attention to details on eye adjustment and enhancement to bring out the correct height and eye shape.

I've had so many compliments with this make up and hair do, even my fiance agreed! Charlene gave me a very fresh and sweet overall which added to one of the considerations for my " day look" on actual day.




2) Esta Hsu

Esta is one passionate lady who is trendy and full of ideas. She is someone who will go the extra mile in completion of her work. My whole experience was a blast and she really know her work so well. She unleashed the other side of me and had me transformed into a bold looking bride.



Hand Bouquet : @lizforals
You confirm won't go wrong hiring her. Guarantee plus chop! Someone who puts in the extra effort to make sure she incorporate my ideas in the floral designs. I love how she created the bouquet... very rustic floral styling.



Gown : @thegownwarehouse
Photographer : @brandlam
I highly recommend this photographer can? He is so humorous and accommodating that makes me do not want to end the photo-shoot lor! All of my photography with Esta Hsu was taken by Brandon and I love it!



 Such a magical touch of love.

Heels: @bernscofficial



Just look at those details... Hahaha! 2 hours of make up and hairdo but it was worth the time as we get to explore many different kinds of look and style.



3) Hisa @cocoonmakeupandhair


Gave Hisa an uphill task as I want a total different look from the above mentioned. I must say she nailed it hands down. She is armed with 10 years worth of experience in beauty line and achieved numerous certifications in her forte (she major in Korean beauty styling too!). I was awed by her professional make up and hair styling skills completed in 1 hour +/-. 





Darker hair tone so that all the focus will be on my features. I absolutely love this kind of gentle, radiant and fresh look! (not too heavy on the eyes). I have achieved what I wanted with the help of Hisa, the fairytale.




Simple yet significant




Hisa will definitely make you shine and bedazzle everyone on your big day. I could tell from the moment I met her that she is an endearing, very dedicated and trustworthy person. thumbsup! 👍 You can easily look her up and find raving reviews of her work. Legit.




I feel very blessed to see so many different versions of myself. Very thankful to everyone who made this happened. Even 老天爷 blessed me with a wonderful weather for my photoshoot. HAHAHA! Thank you all for reading and I give my sincerest blessings to all bride-to-be! The day is yours! Rock it!!! 💗

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Asen's 1yo Photoshoot

Wedding 16.12.17

Wedding details..