Asen's 1yo Photoshoot


Here I am with my family, savoring the very special kind of moment of Asen turning One! 
It's with great honour to have #Ashleylowphotograpghy to showcase Fine Art Photography in capturing/editing the pictures according to her vision. 
This sounded really refreshing to me as compared to the mundane studio/classic outdoor shoot! 



Below are the 3 edited photos in Fine Art Style! 







Most photographer take a photo; a Fine Art Photography makes a photo.
I love the way it was being photographed by paying great attention to the background, lighting and expressions! I feel that its something really personalized, unique and special for us. 
In essence, I truly appreciate the notion of Fine Art Photography on displaying family bonding/ connection, happiness and love just by looking at these photos; A Picture That Speaks A Thousand Words, indeed. 
Its not easy to produce such high quality photos, hence, I am beyond elated to have found Ashley for her creative talent, dedication and someone who takes pride in her work. 











 



It was a dream to work with Ashley, she made us feel instantly welcome the moment we met. 
She was also extremely patience with us when we faced a little hiccup of Asen's wardrobe malfunction. 
Highly recommend to engage her if you are intending to throw a photoshoot session with your little one! 
This is way too memorable to look back on.. 


Madly in love with my family photos, it was so beautifully taken. 


















Just for my readers, 
Quote my name "Racheleeemq" to get ALL the soft copies worth $200. 

Fine Art Portraiture Photoshoot at $559.20 (up $600) 
  • Around 1 hour session at a garden of your choice 
  • Receive 5 photo fully retouched in Fine Art Style, to be selected by photographer               (This is given in soft copies high resolution + 5 x5R mounted Fine Art Prints)
  • 20% off printed products from ala-carte menu 



Thank you Ashley for giving us such a special memories of my first born- Asen Luah. I will treasure them dearly forever. 

Instagram: @ashleylowphotography
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ashleylowphotography
Maternity | Newborn | Babies 3-12mo | Family
Cake Smash | Event 
#AshleyLowPhotography

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding 16.12.17

Wedding details..